Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Review: KOSE Sekkisei Medicated Lotion Mask

I recently mentioned these masks in my review of KOSE's Sekkisei Medicated Lotion. I personally used these with the Sekkisei Medicated Lotion but you can use them with any lotion you wish to. They are basically compressed paper mask tablets that are activated when soaked in your favourite lotion. I purchased this anniversary pack from Sasa.com at 14.40USD for a pack of 25 pieces. 


Using the mask is quite a fun and easy process. 
1. Take one tablet
2. Place in the cap of the Sekkisei Lotion (or another sterile container)
3. Pour in the lotion until the tablets are fully saturated
4. Remove and apply the mask 

1.2.

3.4.


I absolutely love this mask with the Sekkisei lotion. I haven't yet used it with other lotions so I can only review its results with the Sekkisei Lotion. I would say for the price it works wonders in actually helping with pigmentation and refining my skin. I'd have to say this is one of my top 5 masks. It's a great way to give the lotion a boost throughout the week.

I personally like to rotate between different masks throughout the week and this one is easily absorbed so it is great for a pick me up. I do turn to the my higher-end masks for special occasions such as SK-II's Facial Treatment Mask and Shiseido's White Lucent Brightening Mask.

I love the Kose Lotion Masks and My Beauty Diary Black Pearl masks for more frequent treats for my skin throughout the week and they are super afforadable. I wouldn't say this mask is great for hydration but performs well in balancing out my skin.


My only complaints are the fit of the masks and the strong alcohol scent that can be irritating to the eyes. The mask itself and the eye openings are a bit small for my face. Also it doesn't adhere as much as I'd like as the lotion is quite thin in consistency. 

Rating: 7/10

1 comment:

  1. ooo this looks really good! Thanks for the review~ definitely going to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...